Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me....

Thanks so much to everyone who called, wrote, text messaged, etc...on, what I am certain for most is somewhat of a holiday, my birthday. It was a great day spent in Washington, DC with Hayden and Steve Hoffman (sister and brother in law). We went to their church and then had libations for the afternoon, before coming home to watch old episodes of the Office. As if life couldn't get better my birthday dinner was WINGS! Oh, yes and Hayden made a M&M cake for my birthday too. Yesterday was a beautiful day in DC, cool breeze, warm sun- my only birthday wish was that Christ would draw closer and that my heart would be sustained and rest in Him alone. It is a battle isn't it? Oh, well- 37 years old....I guess I'm officially middle aged cause I KNOW that I'm not gonna live past 74- I live too hard...wings and beer....wings and beer....deep love to all....- J.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you already poo-poo!!!

thanks for sharing your day with us...love KLH

Adaline said...

Happy Birthday Jean Francis!!
Love you, Laura Frances

Batch said...

Sorry we didn't call on your big day- we thought about you that day (I think Plaxo reminded us), talked about calling and then never did. As it turns out, I no longer have a current cell phone for you, cuz you change numbers more often than your underwear.

We did see your handsome mug on TWC last night. Well done. We did try to call for that, but alas the above mentioned cell phone snafu prevented making contact.

Anyhow, happy belated birthday and kudos on your most recent television appearance.

Batch and Holly