Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday night...

It is the evening prior to my second week preaching in Hattiesburg, Ms. First Presbyterian Church is in the midst of a pastoral search and I was able to begin preaching in Nehemiah last week. Tomorrow I continue in Chapter 2- it is an exciting opportunity to be able to be with a church in the midst of such a great time of growth and dependence. Please keep them in your prayers as they seek the man for God to lead that congregation. It is a blessing to have Curt Moore on staff who will be preaching at Lagniappe and allow me to serve sister churches in our Presbytery. Curt has been in Atlanta at the PCA Mercy ministries conference all weekend. It has been a hard weekend at home, lots of work to do and God seems content to continue His work in me personally. To live is Christ; to die is gain.

No comments: